Yamaha RX-V679. Potenza d'uscita per canale (20-20KHz@8 Ohm): 90 W, Sistema audio: 7.2, Potenza d'uscita per canale (1KHz@8 Ohm): 150 W. Bande del sintonizzatore: AM, FM. Consumi (modalità stand-by): 0,1 W. Larghezza: 43,5 cm, Profondità: 37,8 cm, Altezza: 17,1 cm
7.2-channel Network AV Receiver featuring Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Built-in and 4K Ultra HD compatible HDMI with HDCP2.2. High grade audio design includes high quality amp circuitry, full discrete amp configuration and High-Resolution audio playback support.
- 7-channel powerful surround sound.
- 90 W per channel (6 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.06 % THD, 2 ch driven).
- 150 W per channel (4 ohms, 1 kHz, 0.9 % THD, 1 ch driven).
- 150 W per channel (8 ohms, 1kHz, 10% THD, 1ch driven).
- Wi-Fi Built-in and Wireless Direct Compatible for Easy Network.
- Bluetooth for wireless music streaming and Compressed Music Enhancer for Bluetooth.
- AirPlay, Napster, Spotify, Pandora, JUKE music streaming service and AV Controller app.
- Music service availability varies by region.
- DSD 2.8MHz/5.6MHz, FLAC/WAV/AIFF 192kHz/24bit, Apple Lossless 96kHz / 24-bit playback.
- Gapless playback compatibility allows play without interruption.
- 4K60p 4:4:4 Pass through, HDMI (6 in/1 out) with HDCP2.2 (3 in/1 out), 3D and Audio Return Channel.
- HDMI input on front panel, USB Digital Connection for iPod and iPhone.
- YPAO Reflected Sound Control (R.S.C.) sound optimisation for automatic speaker setup.
- YPAO Volume to ensure natural sounds even at low volume.
- Virtual Surround Back Speaker for playing 7.1-channel content with a 5.1-channel system.
- Extra Bass enriches powerful bass sound even with small speakers.
- Advanced GUI on-screen display with (English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Japanese and Chinese).
- Multi-zone audio support (Zone2).
- ECO mode operation for about 20% less power consumption.
Bluetooth-Compatible for Wireless Music Streaming
This AV receiver is equipped with Bluetooth functionality to let you enjoy easy wireless music playback from smartphones and other devices. Yamaha Compressed Music Enhancer is now optimised for Bluetooth audio transmission to ensure that your music will have vivid, lively sound quality even during wireless playback.
4K Ultra HD Full Support with 4K60p, HDCP2.2
This AV receiver completely supports with the latest HDMI standards. Thanks to transmission of 4K video at 60 frames per second pass-through, you can fully enjoy the high definition video quality of 4K without degradation. It also adheres to the HDCP2.2 copyright protection standard for 4K video transmission.
HDMI with 3D and Audio Return Channel
3D means the receiver can handle 3D signal data. The Audio Return Channel function enables data to be sent and received via the same HDMI cable, so you can hear the sound from the TV via a single HDMI cable, with no need for an extra optical cable.
Wi-Fi Built-in and Wireless Direct Compatible for Easy Network
Wi-Fi Built-in capability allows wireless connection with your household wireless router, greatly simplifying system connections to enjoy network audio and music streaming services. If no Wi-Fi router is available, the unique Wireless Direct feature not only allows you to stream music directly from your smartphone or tablet via AV Controller App's Music Play feature, iOS's AirPlay etc, but also control your receiver using the AV Controller app.
This AV receiver provides a variety of network functions that enable you to access more sources and also enhance operation. You can connect the receiver to your home network or internet to enjoy Internet Radio, Spotify, Pandora, JUKE, Napster, Rhapsody, SiriusXM or music stored on a NAS and home PC. The AV Controller app (from iTunes App Store or Google play) lets you control various functions from your iPod, iPhone, iPad or Android phones / tablets.
AV Controller App for Easy, Convenient Operation
This AV receiver lets you use the Yamaha AV Controller app that is downloadable from the iTunes App Store or Google Play to control power on / off and volume, select input and DSP modes and operate other functions from an iPhone or Android devices. You can also use in as many as 23* different languages and customise the interface by hiding unused icons and renaming functions. A tablet version is also available.
DSP Parameter Adjustment for Easy and Detailed Setting
This AV receiver is equipped with a variety of sound programmes that utilise Yamaha's original DSP technology. They allow you to easily create sound fields like actual movie theatres or concert halls in your room and enjoy natural stereoscopic sound fields. Now you can use the AV Controller app to adjust DSP parameters to your preference to match the type of music / movie or the mood you want to achieve. There are two modes, Basic and Advanced, that you can choose according to the type of adjustments you want to do.
AirPlay Allows Streaming Music to AV receiver
This AV receiver supports AirPlay, which means they can accept wireless music streaming from iPod touch, iPhone or iPad, as well as from iTunes on Macs or PCs. This makes it easy to enjoy music from your mobile devices or computer on your home theatre system. You can use view metadata such as song title, artist name as well as album art via AV receiver's on-screen display.
Stream Millions of Songs with Spotify Connect
With the Spotify app on your smartphone, you've got instant access to millions of songs. And now you can stream those songs to your Yamaha system by using Spotify Connect. Just hit play to start streaming music. What's more, when you've been listening on your smartphone outside and come inside, the song immediately streams to your AVR—like magic, you enjoy uninterrupted music. You can also personalise playlists and receive phone calls while listening to music.